The Sports And Play Industry Association (SAPIA) awards are open for 2019
PHS are submitting an entree under the “Innovation category” with our flagship IAAF certified THOR hammer and discus cage profiled at the XXI Commonwealth Games Gold Coast. The largest sporting event in Queensland’s history.
The THOR 10 cage benefits to track builders, schools, clubs and councils:
• Only 4 main poles instead of the standard 8-10 pole uprights.
• The lightweight aluminium 4 pole superstructure are assembled on the ground and raised by an ‘easy motion’ hand winch pulley (provided). No heavy machinery is required
• Erected and dismantled by only 2 people in a 6-hour timeframe – including netting – without a crane.
• Nets can remain erected longer for greater usability for the athlete training 24/7, 365 days a year
• Fewer implement strikes, with the superstructure skeleton positioned safely away from the netting
• 90kph wind rating (with net up)
• Great vision for spectators
• The athletes do not feel claustrophobic
• IAAF certified
• NCAA Compliant
• Engineer Certified
Comments are closed.